Thursday, September 18

im going crazyyyy !!!

today events that made me utterly freakingly crazyyyy !

morning:
mr leong didn't come to school. i very sad la. 4.5 hours breaks le. OMG. i was like saying, im going crazy without any lessons.

mt:
did the mock paper. wahh... comprehension, again so difficult !

after mt:
my mom allowed me to take early leave LOL. but i still dunno if i should take. then in the end, i didnt take. i survived for the breaks !

chem:
wahh...

after chem:
i dunno some of the concepts, and asked benny (and wx) lol zy not counted (hehehe). i kinda understand what he said luh. wahh he's great man ! (i mean benny). err ... can I have his brain ? =/

maths:
wtf. teacher got meeting. and we were supposed to do this worksheet. I DUNNO HOW TO DO SAMPLE MEANNN ! I FORGOTTEN ! rawr ! and I was like, "hai ... I should have gone home"

after sch:
meet my friends all. we go to seoul garden at 6.45pm. (and now I got stomachache probably because never cook properly. SAD LA)
ate a lot la. we spend like 2 hours in there. $26 in total. wth. 10% service charge. EXCUSE ME ! WE SELF SERVICE HOR. hai... I think its kinda worth it. and happy birthday shahril. zzz. the guy who bullied me in the first place, cuz he dont wanna be a gentleman and sit at the awkward place. i feel like crying la. i started to sms my friend to complain, and i said to myself "contrl control my anger"

after the whole thing, we went to the "Titanic". behind the Woodlands MRT. we are like slackers, drop out school kids who hang out in the dark. then ...
I FELT SO ANNOYED CUZ WE SIT DONW THERE DO NOTHING, AND I WANT TO GO HOME TERRIBLY AND MY FRIENDS DONT WANT TO GO HOME. its like 9.45 pm, and I am still in Woodlands. I tried to read Disgrace, concentration to its minimum. and like, WTH I FED UP LA. I STRAIGHT AWAY WENT OFF HOME WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE TO THEM. I felt so angry. miserable. DOING NOTHING THERE.
and during the 4.5 hours break also I felt so miserable.
but good la, I finally "find" myself in a way that ....:
I realised I could not sit down there doing nothing. I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING !!!

- U

No comments: