Friday, October 31

H1:
we did the Critical Region. lol. most of us, our mood to study has been switched off ! and also never bring notes, so completely lost.
then i asked teacher about whether retain, next year can take H1 A-Lvl exam. err... I don't get it, if she said yes or no. cuz she said that the seniors did, and i said, yeah.
then she asked me, u don't want to take H2 ?
i said no, cuz i scared i can't make cope with H2.
and she asked, why you want to retain huh ?
i kept quiet LOL.

PW:
LOL Dinosaur changed hairstyle. And the Statement of thingy file is $5 ! OMG. I brought only a few cents. AND MY GROUP MEMBERS, PAY ME 70cents ! =.=
Alicia was the great speaker man! although she is loud, she's like a reporter ! the way she brought the message across, WHOAAA ... nice nice.

After PW:
break time. why I never eat ? ask me that aagain.
because of the economic recession, I don't feel like eating. I shall only eat at home. don't care if I faint in school, for the better.
AND GUYS, my guy friend, yeah, of course you guys know who since you all were like, "Ooh, I am sure he likes you", yeah I'm talking about Don. He will not like me, cuz I know something that you guys do not know (: so no worries.

1.30pm:
they said no PE. we went to the PE Dep door, they put PE all cancelled. And wx took pictures of the EVIDENCE. so, we all went home ! (: so early LOL. zy asked me if i want to accompany him go to Escape Theme Park. then i said ok. (zzz. he said its alright that both of us went together as he was desperate to find someone to accompany him to go ETP. and i don't mind cuz i i don't mind) but if its too expensive, I will not go. so went home check the website, its around $18. so i decided not to go. its WAYYY beyond my budget !
then just now went home with Priya, wx (but they went off that way), then walked with zy and alicia. hehehe.

No comments: