Sunday, April 5

this week, whole week damn emo. because of one thing: GP!
yeahh. so depressed about it. thinking whether i can promote or not next year. sighhh.

but on the other hand, not bad la, guys are entertainers.
"My cuteness kills me"
"Statistics is for a girl's work"
LOL. these phrases made me laugh.

yeah. you know, we need to balance the Yin and the Yang, yeahh, hope you guys understand that.. err... how to say huh? that's why I have friends like Tissany, Weixiang etc, to balance out. but nevermind. I sort of agree that if you are a girl, you would have some guys characteristics and vice versa.
ok la whatever if you don't understand.

=.=
i've been buying Mark in ffs, and i no money already le!

okay anyway, I think I know what to buy for Danny and ZY. Cuz ZY is rather a close friend of mine, so I shall buy some nice food for ZY. hahaha! sorry guys, im having recession, dont expect something good, and i know guys don't really like gifts (in terms of things), so i prefer giving food larh. ^^

nothing to say alr le. SYF is coming soon, omg had to wear those costumes X_X

randomness:
oh ya, 1 more thing. omg omg. i learnt something this week. regarding how boys felt, when they are showing concern towards the other party.
YES! i can write a book already. (wth am i talking?)

No comments: