Friday, October 2

AHH I thought I recovered already. But now i feel like puking again! Luckily there's no food inside my stomach if not, I will be running into the toilet now. ALL THANKS TO SOME CONTRIBUTING FACTORS.

Thrusday:
Let's talk about the HAPPY moments. I felt happy going out with Tissany and Zhong Yu, even though Danny can't make it. The fun time we had, seeing Zhong Yu cooked those meats, Tissany serving us with food. Hahaha. Let's see, I ate, sausages, crabsticks, spaghetti, french fries, tons of chicken meats and beefs, ice-cream. Heh, I only puked out my YAM ice-creammmm! I treasure those days that we had, wait after A-Level then we shall play all day.

Friday:
Ok SW asked me to go to the Lantern Festival, then after a few mesasges he sent, I don't feel like going already. Its not about one particular guy who doesn't dare to do something, and use me as a bait to catch the fish. I don't care about that, cuz its his love problem. I don't understand why some people just happy to have found someone better to be friends with. With me, always talk about all these emo stuffs. And with some girls, I could see that someone is happy. Its not about wearing a MASK, cuz when someone shows his or her smile, I can tell whether its PURE happiness or what. And I could see that in someone's smile. After a few weeks trying to forget about all these kind of things, it came back again. Its either I be a social reject, or getting a bucket so that I can puke. I puke when there's some events occurring. I'VE NO MOOD TO DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW. I'm pissed. I JUST WANT TO PLAY Wii! please, don't use me as a bait. What teacher said just now about some people withdrawing from A-Level after paying a huge sum for the papers. Next year, heh, would be sucky without the Jc2.

No comments: