Today, I went back to school. Cuz M asked me if I want to join her and her friend, Aloy. So I said, “Ok lor”. She said from 9-10am. Hahaha. Then when I reached school, we all slacked a little bit first, talked to YT and gang. Err… she told me that A asked everyone whether I retain or not? Hmm… but A is not that, hmm, bad right? Wahh. Don told YT about the song! Hopefully, that’s all, and not much.
After 115 had their Bio lessons, joined them, and collect my stuffs. I’m really happy to be able to meet my friends after 2 days. I MISS THEM A LOT! Lol, and I saw Dan hanging out in the canteen! So, he asked me if I can take supp paper. I said yes, but I rejected the offer. But before that, he was like “scolding” me and said, “HEY, YOU BETTER TAKE THE SUPP PAPER!” LOL. I know its joking tone. Then he said he want to “exchange” with me LOL. Then, he asked if I want to change subject combi or not. I said, Yes. After the whole thing, Dan high fived me and said, “Okay, hope to see you in the same class next year!” ROFL. H is staying in. Nik is changing combi.
After meeting 115, I go and sit with HH and his friend. Talked a lot. Asked about CSE. HH told me that this year, a few people retain. Then I was like, “HUH REALLY?! That means I’m the bottom 1% in the college?!” He said, “No la. You choose to retain one what”... makes sense.
After my Maths teacher finished eating, me and M met her and talked. If I’m M, I think I will be really dead. I will go to Poly instead. She’s in a more dilemma than me. I can understand her life right now. Dunno which combi to choose. Hai, sometimes, I’m also like that. Wished I never gone anywhere. Okay anyway, I asked my Maths teacher if I can take H2 Maths and asked for her opinion, and she nodded her head, I felt “whoa…” its kind of risky without A-Maths background, but she said, its okay, as long as you have the passion, and put in a lot of effort (just like Shirley and bel said). Hmm I am still considering actually. I will definitely NOT take @#$%^&* EL ever again! Probably I will take the same subject combi as Priya next year hehehe.
Hmm not bad. Today I made another “close, but not that close” NEW friend. I knew him a little bit from Gal. He’s talkactive, and man, HE’S NICE. Zzz. Okay, I think I should stop it. Well, he’s going to retain next year. And he’s been avoiding his father because of his results. Hehehe. I guess, RETAINEES UNITE! Okay, next year.
Ehh not bad, everyone sort of know my results lei. Ooo. Famous hor. “……” zzz. As if. After that, 3 of us went home, LOL, and its like 12.30noon, while M promised her Mom to go back home at 12! LOL. And M told me to be careful of the man who wants money from people just now at MRT. And the guy really approached me for money! He said, “Hey, can I lend some money from you, I need to go to AMK, I need around $1 or $2. I have lost my wallet”. Zzz. And I said, “No, I don’t have, I used my money to top up my ez-link card already”. WTH. He never say anything to me, not even a THANKS, and just ignore me, like I never exist! If I lost my wallet, firstly, I will go to police station (if my IC is in it, if not I don’t care), secondly, if you are somewhere at the end of Singapore, and your house is at the OTHER end, take taxi, GO HOME, ask the cabby to wait for you and you go home and take your money, OR CALL SOMEONE YOU KNOW! I am sure if your wallet is lost, your hand phone might be still with you. People don’t really put their hand phone and money in the same wallet! And I am sure; everyone has a hand phone, except for some senior citizens and small kids.
Okay, yesterday, was so drama. I am tired, but will write a little bit now.
11.45pm – finished reading our college’s magazine, I put aside and take out the mattress under the bed
Sharp pain. I thought the zipper of the mattress pricked my skin. But the pain won’t go away. I stand up, and hold my hand, damn pain.
One thing on my mind. Is the zipper got rust? I hate rusty stuffs!
Ooh then I remembered, when something is pain, it stings! And it could be probably a bee/hornet!
Looked at the lights/ceilings/walls. Ta-Daa. The @#$%^&* hornet/bee was there! I remembered that I ran away 3 hours before when I saw it. I thought it will go away.
But…. It was under the BED!
Woke my elder sis up, and said, “AHH… I got stung by a bee”. Everyone was asleep.
Sis went out hurriedly, take out her handkerchief, and secure it on my hand.
I woke my mom. And told her. I didn’t realise that she was talking the insect repellent lol. Cuz I was dumb founded I woke my younger sis, and WTH, I screamed at her, she don’t want to wake up. Ahh forget it, my mom came with the repellent and spray, and woke my sis up.
12.30am – my hand still pain, my mom put oil, WAHH MORE PAIN.
Today go Doctor, LOL, he asked, still schooling? I said yes. (Lol. But other colleges, some closed already!)
976 words LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment