01/03/2015
Dreamt about someone today.
It was really weird to dream about him as it has been almost 7 years since I last saw him and yet the dream felt so real. Too real in fact.
It was to the extent that I was really angry with him about the things that he has done last time, which was actually nothing as compared to me; since I were the one who ignored him for almost two years. It really made me wonder why I did all those stupid things last time.
Poor friend of mine.
I cannot really recall why I ignored him for almost two years. I really cannot recall the reason why.
Who can enlighten me now?
I wondered why I dreamt about him today.
I mean, it is interesting how our brains actually work.
How can the dream about him talking to me felt so real?
This is too strange. Yet interesting.
How can my dream be so real?
Of him talking to me and everything?
It was just too awesome.
But again...
How can he did all those things to me?! How can he betray my feelings for him and go for my senior?! I wondered why she appeared in my dream. Maybe because I saw her walking in front of the cute doctor this morning before I left ward HAHAHAHA.
Actually, to think of it, I don't recall any bad habits of him as a friend.
Oh wellz. At least to my memory.
I guess I would almost never forget him since I went to chase after him as he was totally devastated to know that my class skipping team was not united and hardworking at all.
So korean drama-ish please.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I guess I would never do that ever again LOL
Too korean drama-ish prior to the k-wave HAHAHAHA
Back to the dream, how can he attach to my senior when I have waited for him for so many years?! WTF.
But in that dream, I was really devastated by his actions and just by the sight of him and her together actually.
to the extent that I threw his handphone and his bag away HAHAHAHAHA
Maybe it means that I was too stressful at work. I guess that must be the case.
Damn funny. to think of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment