today, still not much things going on, except for after school. today quite slacking in school. pe time, HAHAHA WEIXIANG WAS ON THE VIDEOOO !!! okay sorry, hehehe.
biology lect - I have no idea what was going on
bio prac - dunno anyhow luh
after wishing everyone good luck for their oral, went to assemble for cheerleading. onboard the bus quite early. we received our costumes. my top was okay, except for the skirt ! its not that i am fat ! its just that the hips was superrr thin . for a 5 year old kid to wear like that luh.
reached the place. did our movement and all. for the first part, stunts. I was nervous again. shaowei told me that I SHOULD CHILLL !!! okay, I should. because the Lenny also told everyone that we should trust our base and back supporter. okay, i will trust shaowei and jiaqi. MUST MUST MUST ! lol. his shoulders turn to jelly. cuz is it I'm heavy ? then, we did all these movements, wahh !!!, its like a lot to learn within 1 day ! MY BRAIN BURST LIAO ! now, as I am typing, I forgot the steps already luh. okay, I changed my skirt just now, tomorrow I think we'll get it. we also haven't get our shoes ! and tomorrow I must teach Rio, and oops, I forgot the steps then how ?! oh my ...
hehe, we get a slice of pizza, 3 chicken wings and some garlic bread for dinner ! yeah, they will be my dinner ! today, ate a few stuffs only luh.
on the way back, sat with basyir, he was shocked to see my thumb nail. cuz its very long. 3 mm more to 1 cm luh. not that long ! and he thought I used the thumb to strum the guitar HAHAHA ! so funny.
okay, gotta go asap. tired man ! oh my... I NEED THE ENERGYYY !!! GRRR !!!
- soon to be a undergraduate at a foreign university LOL
happy happy always,
U
aka ahemm , cheerleader / guitarist LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment