wahh... today morning - so rushing. from GO ran up all the way to CTG venue. phew, I made it on time ! mr leong gave back our GP compre, managed to get 28/50 because everybody got 13/15 for Language. LOL. then for the essay results, he read it out loud, for example, register no. 1 got ...so, I was day dreaming during my number, and I asked Tiss, "ehh how about number 10?" she said she dunno. after that, I asked mr leong to repeat my marks ...mr l : u are number 10 right ? *he talked some stuffs, which made me thought that he havent mark my paper*so finally ...mr l : you got 28 what. wahh you arrogant ar. want to let other people know your marks.me : *stunned* NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!LOL. I am not. I was practically day dreaming ! oh my, see the consequences of day dreaming.hehe, during free gp lecture, we all ate "big breakfast"so basically, I think I got D for GP. not bad la.
for MT, teacher said she wanna give back our paper. but ... where ???i thought i saw benny after MT, so I told Tiss, and she said benny was sitting opposite her at the canteen. LOL. on the way to the canteen, I kept smiling to myself, that "Channel 5" said to me "ehh, why keep smiling to yourself?" LOL. "channel 5" is very funny. she rocks la.
for the sake of ... , I went to H2 Maths lecture. sit down there reading my chem notes (and please, TISS, DON'T TAKE PICTURES OF ME AND .... =.=)
after chem, 2 hours of break, I was studying thru diffusion, as I was sleeping for like 45 minutes.
wahh ... its like fate (or coincidence?) everywhere I go, I will see you
oh yeah, don't take him from me ! see, during maths lesson, I am sad already luh.and sad that the guitar people never sms me, i knew nth about the photos !!!
- U
woohoo, tmr cheerleading. lol luckily no one knew im from cheerleading. RAWR !
No comments:
Post a Comment