I just "love" myself today, the way I behaved like sh ...
Free period JC1 test -
Everyone went to Maths lesson, and I'm ALONE. Just wanna praise myself for being such a LONER.
MT -
Really ! I dunno where Hazwani went. Hmph. Yeah. I'm useless, I admit that.
Anyway, we did an article about nuclear energy. OMG. What is that ? I freakingly dunno anything about it. Then, very bored right, I asked Faiz, is nuclear energy same as nuclear weapon ? He said yes, and explained - okay, I kinda understand a little bit.
He asked me, "You like purple ?"
Me : Yes. Very obvious ar ?
Faiz : *silence*
actually, I think he think it was meant to be a FULLSTOP not a QUESTION MARK. So, its like, as if I am saying "yeah, very obvious right". But NOOO ... It's a question !
POOR me .
Eng Lit -
(okay, next time I shall not skip leh, cuz ...)
She purposely chose the student with the "smallest feet", cuz obviously the small feet are very quiet in class. So, I was chosen. shoe size 7 lei. small ar ? =.= very ironic
then, I presented my answers, damn shit la. I wanna say THANK YOU TO MY FELLOW GROUP MEMBERS WHO HELPED ME ! and kinda frustrated cuz I said "LINE 35" three times, it was clearly spoken OKAY !
the girl beside me said that she slept while listening to her. I understand what she meant. cuz for the past few weeks, I was also like that. but this week, yesterday slept early, so got the energy.
YIPPEE ! we got The Great Gatsby book le ! so cute ! cuz its damn small ! can fit in to your pocket LOL
Bio -
blur blur BLURRR !
FREE PERIOD -
so funny. I was listening to the radio, and the DJs and listener was so funny, I laughed to myself. I am not crazy though.
Guitar -
Somehow, I was feeling kinda high. oops did I say that ? Read this :
Mel : hey umairah, tell me about your heats, you did not tell me the full story .
Me : okay, I failed, I was the last one. there's five runners including me. I was the last girl to run. the distance is like so long.
Mel : Ooh, what even to you took in again ? What event you ran ?
Me : 100m
Mel : *Gave me that look*
ARGHH.. see how much I "love" myself. I TALKED CRAP.
It should be, "The distance between me and the other runners right, there's a huge gap".
wth. its all messed up. wth. I cannot speak properly, just like for the oral presentation. GRR ...
No wonder, Mel just gave a one second smile at me and Don during the free period, there's a PARADOX !
I just "love" myself again, cuz I felt hopeless. I dunno how to counsel people. I just dunno. I could just sit and look. I hope YT will be better. Take care my friend (:
okay, he was there, looking at me again. excuse me, I am very happy to be in guitar, AND I COULD PLAY WELL (SORT OF) NOW. Lucky never shook head again, but now SMILE. GOOD (:
haven't do freaking EoM.
chem consultation.
GP paper.
wtf.
"love" myself.
=.=
- U
No comments:
Post a Comment