GP test - did question 2. was kinda difficult, cuz i have no idea what to write. kinda wasted time on thinking. actually, not enough time luh. cfm fail !
MT - wahh ... so complicated lei. got these two words, with different usage. i cannot understand !
Chem SPA - okay la. its kinda easy. but obviously, my answers are too anomalous !
Lunch time - Never eat, cuz was doing eng lit, furiously. (cuz night time, no time, found myself sleeping again)
Maths - Ughh ... We got no question doesnt mean that we know everything. omg. I think got test or whatever, and homework, must attempt all "since we knew everything"
Bio - was fine. interesting BEES.
Eng Lit - HORRIBLE. Oral presentation. OMG. I totally flunk it, my oral presentation, was like a primary school standard of presentation. The rest of the students, were like, so PRO. huge gap man ! ARGHH ... And I know I'm soft when I speak (and probably fast). I tried my best already ! I can scream, but can't talk louder ! See my voice box. Its not big or whatever ! And I can laughed out loud. I presented like, 1 minute of crap. I'm like very sad la, cuz I screwed up my presentation. BUT PLEASE, DON'T ADD SALT TO THE WOUND. I'm already sad, then still say that my presentation was ...
"You cannot do like this you know. You cannot do like this."
"Oral presentation, you need to speak louder"
WTF. Please la, I don't need someone who make me more demoralised as I already am. I need someone who can make me laugh.
Assembly - We were released like 6 pm. After that, went for the short meeting. Okay, we decided to use the SALT. LOL
hmm... the Assembly was okay, to be honest. I feel like joining Air Force ! no need go University la. MAN, I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE JOINING THE AIR FORCE.
Just love the sight of cars on the expressway,
just below us.
Even though its kinda air sick
in the plane.
- U
No comments:
Post a Comment