let me present the bunch of photos that I managed to capture.
MOMENT OF HAPPINESS.
even though we did not appear in television, the memories,
bond of friendship, is very fruitful for this whole cheerleading thing.
its raining along the expressway,
but when reaching Marina Bay, its good, got sun (:
Story Telling (after NDP performance)

Wanna say a few things.
To shaowei : its good that you are being positive all the time.
managed to help me through all that stunts.
and the consistent "not giving up" attitude really
helps in doing the stunts which I really get nervous.
dunno why. I remembered you joined cheerleading halfway.
haha.
THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT BASE !
To jiaqi: haha, its true, that you were the first guy
to talk to me in cheerleading, and I still remember
what you said to me the first time regards to cheerleading.
I hope you enjoy yourself throughout this journey.
Do wave to me often at school. haha.
THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT BACK SUPPORTER !
(I tell you, you are quite strong (: )
Both of them looked bored.
SW was sitting down there.
JQ was eating ice-cream.
Ughh I felt so bored, so I just asked them if they wanna take photo.
Photographer : Matthew

Even though I didn't know her that well,
well, a picture will stay forever.

The boys who wanted to capture "moving in the air"
FAILED by using my SLOW camera.

Managed to take it somehow.
Photographer : Basyir

LOL only saw Daryl's face when someone
(probably Petunia) disturbs my photographing.

This is nicer. Look at David, hahaha.
Photographer: Me

Rio, Me, Basyir (actually wanted to take with Rio alone,
but Basyir went in too haha)

The cheerleaders from NP said thanks and all,
and wish us good luck for Promos!

So sad, I can no longer view the
Singapore Flyer so near again ):

Hahaha, the two guys "kissing" each other.
Nas & Darren. I volunteered to take picture for them !
Cuz it would just make me laugh/smile
viewing both of them (ahemm).

Basyir, Me, Darshene, Nas, Darren. Photographer : Forgot who
Part-Time Cheerleaders from YJC
Spot Jiaqi, Shaowei, Me, Daryl, Rio, Petunia, David, Za and dunno who.
Find us! (:
Photohrapher : Ruben (don't be shocked if I know people's name,
cuz people obviously don't know my name (:
GROUP 3
AND MORE PEOPLE ... MISSINGGROUP 4


After exhausting moments, Eun, Mark, Syahmi met me.
Eun asked Syahmi to carry my stuffs, and he don't want.
wtf. what kind of man is he ?
okay, after viweing the fireworks, went off.
Mark said, "Let's walk at Orchard".
I said OKAY. And acutally he meant, 'Let's walk TO Orchard".
No wonder the journey to the MRT station is like non-existing LOL.
Played arcade. The soccer thingy. Mark's dad open a saloon.
And Eun was jealous cuz Mark talks to me about his personal life.
Hahah, don't be jealous !
The Journey to Orchard from City Hall
Photographer : Me


Actually there's lotsa pictures, but tooooo DARK !

In the bus interchange, actually its a dark photo, managed to brighten it !
LOL I was kinda surprised when strangers looked at me and smiled.
One lady and one ang moh. Hahaha, is it because
I wore a tattoo of Singapore Flag on my FACE? HAHAHAH.
It looks nice okay !
In conclusion, this NDP cheerleading thing is very good.
1. Gain confidence
2. Make friends (but I am still a loner there)
3. Free good food (Pizza Hut)
4. Free uniforms (but I am sad cuz they take back the pom pom !
and Joey (quite good looking Army guy in charge of our school told us
that Singapore invested $4 billion for NDP thing.
haiyo, never say proper goodbye to Joey lei)
5. Media attention, see my photos from NDP

And watch this video by these guys from our school
who wanted to capture themselves jumping into the air.
- U



No comments:
Post a Comment