HAPPY 29th / 30th BIRTHDAY MDM TAY !
hmm ... today quite interesting.
let's review (:
Assembly :
Interesting. But used the time to read through Bio SPA. And the survey form ! LOL
Mass PE :
I love it. I mean, 115 kids cheering for each other. I just love the situation just now. After PE, all of the girls went to toilet together. Wahh ... Yeah, and how Nik & Tissany, wahh .... SO SOLID. to them, the ball came to them, like "whoa so pro". I DOUBT I CAN DO THAT! Seriously, I looked at them, and felt self-conscious and said to myself, "Wahh ... If I am one of them, confirm I will bring the class down". Hehehe ... Oooh yeah !
Bio Lect :
zzz. yeah, Ms Lim finally knew my name, OMG, its not a good sign, MEANS, I'll have to read up for every lecture. And THANK YOU MY DEAR CLASSMATES WHO HELPED ME ! I can't hear them speak, but they repeated it till I got the answer. Oooh.. Thank goodness !
Bio SPA :
hmm... okay la. better than Skill B, C for the other time ! Somehow, I saw everyone put the potato cylinders/discs in the beaker of distilled water 3 TIMES ! I was thinking, ehh, then they said 10 mins , 5 mins interval, means two times only right ? Wahh ... If I am wrong ar, means, err, something wrong with my Arithmetic.
After Bio SPA :
Mdm Tay cut cake. Cannot upload photos here, cuz of this comp. Hmmph. After sing happy birthday, I went off luh. I cannot stand crowds. I need AIR TO BREATHE. So, went over to Donnie. Yeah, sometimes just prefer TO BE ALONE. And also, just now was somewhere not near the crowd cuz I need to RECUPERATE from the Bio SPA !!!
MT :
LOL Faiz (ahemm) said congrats to me (I think cuz my head was in confusion) cuz I got 32/50 for this Malay paper. Yeah, indeed my first time to get such a high mark. See, so lousy. Yes, must get A for Mother Tongue ! Believe ! (:
GP :
Wahh ... I do feel bad when Mr L was kinda tired (annoyed) because of us, he would just give the silence.
Pet's group : Cannot start cuz wrong format or something.
Tissany's group : Didn't prepare.
Danny : LOL Danny ! Hehehe. Was kinda interesting, I LOVE THE END where the reference rolling upwards like those in movie or whatever thingy.
My group : Its okay luh. Last minute one. Teacher comments that I shoould have "no funny sounds". And I thought, huh? what funny sound ? did I make funny sound while presenting ? (feel self-conscious again). then I remembered, ahh, Belinda's part - teacher thought its mine. HAHAHA.
and omg, my specs almost broke. I carefully place in my spec case.
After GP (straight Chem) :
Never get to eat. But teacher allows us to go canteen buy food. Then buy drinks. LOL. Tissany was just kidding with Mr L to treat us. Then, he grabbed our drinks, and pay for it. He bought 2 Green Tea bottles LOL. I should have taken Green Tea too la. Let me him pay more. Hahaha. Just kidding. And I wanted to pay him back, he just say nevermind. And we kinda shouted Thank You teacher ! And he said, "Shh..." HAHAHA
Chem :
Wahh ... Feel so stressed lei. I mean, it was HOT. And I can't breathe ! I need space. I felt so annoyed, with dunno what. Felt like sitting at the back of the room. And worse still, MY SPECS OFFICIALLY BROKE ! It was horrible, must take photo of it ! (and my mom allows me to buy new one, with a thicker frame means that frame whom kids nowadays wear. should I buy orange, purple, or RED? even though purple is fav colour, but not nice lei. if orange, hmm. if red - HOT !) Yeah, so basically just listen to teacher talks.
HAHAHA Donnie was the first person to comment about my hair. I only told some people about my secret. And somehow, YT said, "Ooh, it looks proportionate!" hahaha. and I am so angry with what Donnie said about my hair ! ):
Guitar :
LOL Teacher complaint to Melvin cuz we sat on the staircase instead of the chairs ! So, Mel said, "Sit on the chairs" Okay, we moved.
hahaha. Melvin kept asking, "Are you sure?" everytime !
And for the SYP piece right, I was chosen for the Chords with Anette ! Anette will be the only person I know in the Chords. But YT and Mar now going for the chords, and must prove to Melvin that they can do Chords ! (:
- URED SPECSSS !
don't bother to ask them
she makes sure that they are sworn to secrecy.
however,
it would be okay if they tell him,
and stop pestering them for the answer.
she was right there,
in front of him,
shy and embarrassed.
she dunno what will happen
if it really came true.
just like, "I hope you felt it too but we were both so shy
How was I to know"
wondering. wondering. wondering.
why he wants to know the answer so desperately.
cuz is it because ...
he finds it hard to believe that a girl likes him?
No comments:
Post a Comment