wahh ... as I typing this, my back has back ache (LOL)
did EoM in the morning at 3am till 530 am.
):
(yeah seriously, I do care for my fellow classmates, hahaha., I think she was touched by what I said, but its really from the bottom of my heart)
PE -
Archery - not bad luh. Better than in Sec 3. the archery bow was taller than me, and you guys laughed at me. hmm. nevermind. used to it (:
Bio Lect -
whoa. nerves thingy is very interesting !
Bio SPA -
WTH. ITS THE SAME PAPER. AND I WAS SO PANICKY CUZ I DON'T GET THE PROPER CORRECTIONS THE OTHER TIME, AND SHE TEST US AGAIN ! ... I WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO SHALINI FOR HELPING ME, she whispered to me, "need to have another 10 minute data. and must have change in mass".
MT -
wahh ... we all helped out for the Seminar thingy. we stapled the paper together. and OMG, can you believe that our school has ONLY ONE OFFICE STAPLER ? the big stapler. one. get it ?
GP -
yeah. GP. compre.
Chem -
LOL spend the whole 1 hour going through SPA. haha, lucky never waste time doing RK. cuz no time for me !
Guitar -
ANNETTE GO WHERE ? ): she never come lei.
we learnt bout e.g C# = Dflat. and the keys on the piano !
I LOVE IN THE SKY the music we are going to play ! its so touching ! very very nice la ! I think I would fall in love with anyone playing the tune and all. hmm. I wanna go to the CIP thing, but ... however, I still WANT TO GOOOO !
Mel like got stm. Shannon was his "personal assistant lol". when he mentioned about the guitar shirt, I GOT A BURNING QUESTION IN MY HEAD !!!
so, I asked Mel :
Me : You know, I sort of got scolded by my MT teacher cuz I wore the guitar shirt, and she said the shirt was not approved by he school ):
Mel : Hahaha ...
*interruption ... tugs my bag*
Mel : Who's your MT teacher ?
Me : ..........
Mel : Ooh, she's a funny teacher ! (: Don't worry I would ask her about it.
hehehhe. see how caring he is ! hopefully my MT teacher won't think that I was complaining, cuz I am not complaining luh.
I just want to be happy and proud to wear the guitar shirt every Wednesday ! (:
tomorrow PREVIEW ! so fast lei. huh. maybe reaching sch early tomorrow to do homework ! I'll try !
- U
I think she heard it when Mar said about ... ahemm ...
no wonder she wants to pull herself out.
cuz she uses throat, instead of her lungs to sing.
its very weird la, its very "monotonous"
seriously. its very ...
hmm ...
no comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment