Tuesday, August 26

dumb and clever day

Chemistry:
Wahh ... Received test result, wtf. failed again. I AM SUPER DUMB.

Eng Lit lect:
Hah ... "Wendesday morning tutorial, you no need to attend lecture because I had gone through with you all S.I.W" This is the first time I like her! LOL.
yiippee ! I go recess with my classmates.

Break time:
ZHONG YU WANTED TO THREATEN MEEEEE !
Lucky I got Cindy and Heng Wei. Both of them can protect meee ! They said if anyone bully me, they will find them CUZ THEY GOT POWER !!! Cindy - as a group leader, can report whatever thing about ZY to teacher. Heng Wei - said he very big can scare people off.
nice PW mates ! (:

Bio:
Ms Lim also never come. We did the Nervous system worksheet. haiyo, cut and paste the answers luh.

Maths:
OMG. I thought I was the dumbest luh. But the test prove me wrong. LOL. Only H1 Maths got chance to get A. hmph. Han Hui asked if I want to buy a rose for teachers Day. (real rose). I wondering. And said, "Ok la. I buy for fun. For myself". Han Gui replied, "Wah got money throw away ar". LOL. I didn't think of that though. I want to help him, and at the same time entertain myself.

PE:
Boring. But played frisbee, so tired !

GP:
Lucky relaxing. cuz finished AQ !

After GP: In the Canteen:
I asked the Uncle drink: *referring to Danny* Does he looks like Jay Chou?
Uncle: *blur* Zhou Jie Lun?
*chorus ya*
Uncle : Ya, the side view.
*chorus laughter*
HAHAHA

KFC:
I MET HON KWANNN ! OMG HIS HAIR IS SO SILKY STRAIGHT. DAMN NICEEEE !

- U
haha on Friday, we will conquer the school ! (:

No comments: