Everytime I come to school, it must be a happy day or something right?
So, on last Wednesday, it was a NICE AND HAPPY DAY.
Last Friday, make-new-friend day.
Today, realisation day.
What is meant by 'realisation' day?
1. I met Andrey on the way to school, at the traffic junction. At the security post, we, the RETAINEES (hey, I've checked the Dictionary.com, and there's no such word as retainee! LOL), are required to write down our names on a piece of paper, instead of just scanning using ez-link card, because Andrey said our names had been deleted in the system. Wow. That's serious huh? LOL
2. We saw some girls, whom both of us know, who got retained. I didn't expect them to retain. One of them, from my last year Eng Lit class, retained cuz she doesn't want to take supp paper. Her case is the same as mine. Hmmm. Wow. We don't want to take supp paper, and probably this year will not have any more supp paper if people like me don't want to take LOL
3. During JC2's PPCT period, me and Andrey walked around the school, its very quiet. So eerie! Dan was like staring at me for like 10 seconds and said, "Ehh. I couldn't recognise you! You straightened your hair!" I also stared at him, and wondering, Is that Dan? Well, cuz I'm blind.
4. I said HI to Han Hui and he was like, "Whoaaa.... You straightened your hair. Now very pretty ar!" LOL. What a good friend! The first guy to say that! LOL
5. I'm jealous of YT! LOL because she has good CT.
6. Mr Alex came, and I am confused just now. He taught us quite fast. Phew, lucky a slow girl like me attended the holiday practices! Just the running notes on the 2nd page, I dunno if its correct or not. Its okay, I will play that part softer LOL
7. Retainees must come for Orientation huh? Okay, I'm kinda happy that the games are good, like 'Amazing Race' OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL! And 1 week of orientation! FTW! Cool man!
Okay, today realised a lot of things. Dunno how to describe it. *sigh*
h2 maths + no A-Maths background = isn't it like committing suicide? D:
I guess I am proud to be a retainee, cuz many people I know are retaining (schoolmates that I know but we never talk, that kind)
JC life is not enough for 2 years, unless its for damn smart people, with super high IQ =.=
I played Audi and I very sian already. Come online also nothing to do. Okay, now I finally got a good reason to study. Studying is the food for my soul :P ROFLMAO
A good year ahead! And I'm coming to school on Wednesdayyy! i will print 213's timetable, so that I can hang out with them. 115 still remains in my mind ...
- U is for Ungraded
No comments:
Post a Comment