Okay, my last post, before the school re-opens. I just hate the fact that school is reopening.
I am just dissatisfied.
Why there shouldn't be Arts and Science students to be combined in a class?:
1. How about the timetable, isn't it would be very messy?
2. How about during lectures? Does everyone take a class register list to mark their attendance since no one in their class took the same subject as the someone?
3. How about facing difficulties with studies? Isn't it easier to ask their classmates for help during their same breaks?
4. What about class bonding huh?
I just find it impossible. But please, let be just for the orientation. Because I wanna be in the same class as Hazwani and Alicia.
Once school reopens, I shall:
1. no watching tv but do watch the news
2. spend less time online
3. read newspaper
4. DO ALL OF THE TUTORIALS
5. don't go out (places) with my friends, if it means that i have to spend with my MONEY, i am having recession ok, so basically i shall be a social-reject for 2 years. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS MAN, I know other people are rich, but please don't ask me out okay?
-zzz. it bends!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment