Friday, January 30

Man, today I got so many things to complaint.

A girl from our school called me at about 12.30 noon and told about the orientation things:
"Your class is ***, your form teacher is ..... (i don't want to write here, but my CT is a male, anyway, lucky Dinosaur is not my CT, but maybe my GP teacher omg), orientation fees is $20"
-$ 20 so expensive
- I am happy cuz I AM NOT BEING WITHDRAWN FROM COLLEGE.
- WTFish. I'm at ***? Its like so freaking in front!

On the way to school, of course I didn't see anyone cuz I am blind and lazy to look at people, then I heard someone whistled, and making noises to attract my attention. I was like, I don't listen to strangers' whistles. But then, suddenly, someone called my name. And I turned around and saw Syed and Ishaq (my secondary school CCA dudes). I was wondering what are they doing around there walking. LOL. It seems like I'm rude huh? But I just don't SEE strangers, its like I'm walking in my own world alone. After that, I waved at him (or them).

Reached school already, I straight went to the Notice Board. I saw Nik's Dan's and Hazwani's name, but not Alicia's and Andrey's. I damn not happy. Then I went outside LT2, dumping my guitar case with Shannon, while me and Han Hui talked. LOL I bought the Green Tea, and it tasted different! The usual drink brand that our college students and teachers always bought is not available. Then, I went to the Notice Board again to see some names. Alicia is with same class as Nik and Dan. Hazwani is in 11*. I damn sad cuz their classes are like 11*, 11*. And I'm in 1**?! Its very WTFish. So in front de leh. And I saw some students' names from my class, some are foreigners. I think I'm the only retainee in that class. OMG. I WANT GO POLY LOL! Hopefully, this year won't be that bad la. Last year, first day, then bad like hell. Then whole year no good.

I just wish that I can make friends with the people. If not, I emo for the 2 years of my life in JC. This year, like, 696 students from JC1. SO MANYYY D:

Guitar practice, learning Blues 2 at the bottom part, *sigh, I confirm can't meet the expect time/beat. I always very fast one D:
That Chewing gum guy is so damn funny la! Here are some of his jokes:
- He was referring to his friend whom his friend claimed that he could conduct (to be a conductor). Then Chewing gum said, "He can only conduct the song Baa Baa Black Sheep!"
- I was asking him about this 1 note, and how to play that note, basically on which Fret. Then he said, "I think should be somewhere there (pointing near the 17th Fret) because you see, the Lollipop here is so tall". Yeah, he said something like that. If anyone knows how to read a music score, you will know that the high pitch note, will have a lot of strokes in that note right? Yeah, that's what I referring too.
So, its just so damn funny, even though its very =.=''. So far my life in college, I've never met a guy with such a great sense of humour, I admire that. See, none of my guy friends so far in college make me laugh and thinks its VERY hilarious. Too much pressure, huh? Taking everything seriously? LOL. No offence or whatsoever.

Due to my hate-ness towards my straightened hair cuz it seems like the hydrogen bond in my hair is not strong, I felt like buying a shampoo for rebonded hair. I went to the shop at GV, it was like $14.90 cheapest. I told the Auntie my budget is only $10 (cuz I got $10 note from my Chinese neighbour next door due to CNY woohoo). I said I will come another day, but I think I don't want la. Got this shampoo right, its $11.90, the Dark Brown colour one is for "Coloured, Permed, Rebonded hair" because I saw the banner at the Watson store before. And the Auntie at the shop I went said its only for COLOURED HAIR. I know its cheaper, that's why..... So, I decided to buy $11.90 as the volume is more than the $14.90 one.

I brought the h2 Maths and Chemistry Lect notes to ask people to help me. But just now, we all practised the guitar until my butt pain la. Non-stop. My back is aching D:

*sigh. I will update a little bit only, about my 1 week orientation soon, now must study, I think only 1 per week I shall online.

WOAH RED JUMPSUITE APPARATUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN! but I recession la. my friend's birthday they all going Seoul Garden, I can't go T_T

No comments: