Tuesday, January 6

My Audition life is so pathetic. But I think its retribution lol. Last time I thought those "couples" I got are hackers, since they got too much EXP points and Dens. But actually they are not because I think the Audition got something wrong, maybe a bug, as all those "couples" I had had those extraordinare numbers in their EXP and Dens. So now, everytime, my avatar will have a "split". Now my avatar is single again. LOL Pathetic right? Well, well. Its okay.

Anyway, I'm angry. How come they know its $80. Sh*t man, then I should have gone for the $68 one. I play Audition also got scolding, and badmouthed me in front of them. Heh, R is for Retribution. I don't care. I so angry that when I played the Beat Rush in Audi, and got the part where we need to press "Ctrl", I pressed damn hard as if I punch people on their face. Then got scolding again because "scared that the keyboard got spoilt and need to buy new one and waste money over someone who made it spoilt". But don't blame me la, who make me angry? Who bully me, you'll get it man!

No comments: